Portraiture (familiar subjects and strangers)

Some one I know

1.pic

This picture was taken in last weekend, she is my friend in Lincoln. It was the first time she went to Lincoln Cathedral, she likes been taken so when she walked on the road I was taken this picture for her.

4.pic

This picture was been shot in my bedroom, I was changed the picture into black and white colour, because I think black and white looks more suitable for her post.

In this picture, my friend was wear her nightclothes, the background is bedroom, and she was site on my bed, so I want pictures looks as lovely as possible, then I open my light, to made picture’s color so warm, and she also gave me a smile, its really looks so sweet.

She is my another one friend in Lincoln, I was taken this picture in last week. I just think when she wear her hat and bowed her head is can been go on record by my camera. It also will be a first picture about Lincoln’s winter between us. I was changed the pictures color into black and white, because I think this color more suitable for winter.

Strangers

This picture was been taken at the first time I went to London from the Thames bank, I just saw the tourist who looks like Asian, so I taken a photo for her. I can remember I was saw the photographer who name is Hideki Hamada’s photos, in his pictures he always show lots of children’s back shadow, he think people’s shadow also can show their experiences and stories.